Social Security Disability Applications
Contact Us, Get Your Life Back...If you are disabled and unable to work, do you need an advocate to help you with the Social Security Disability application form? At Myler Disability, our Social Security Disability and SSI advocate recommend that you file with the help of our office. Our expertise may help your chances of winning on your initial application.
We guarantee success or you don’t pay! Fill out the form above and our professionals will quickly:
- Review your case with you and find out if you can qualify
- Examine your options to help you maximize your benefits
- File your complete application for you the right way
If there is any possible way to win your case, we’ll work hard to find it. Just call : (800) 652-9626Your application for Social Security Disability Insurance benefits requires a lot of information about you and your disability. The more complete and accurate that application is, the better your chances of an approval.
- Medical history: The application requires a complete medical history so that the Social Security Administration (SSA) can have a full picture of your health.
- Work history: The type of work you have done will have an effect on determining disability. If all your work experience requires physical capabilities you no longer have, that is important for the examiners to know.
- Education: Your education level might indicate that you could qualify for less strenuous jobs that would not be affected by your disability.
- Consultative medical exam: The SSA will pay for a consultative exam, if appropriate. After you spend a few minutes with their doctor, the doctor will submit a report to Social Security about your disability.
Fill out this form to get started today.